Thursday 15 September 2011

New Class

Hi All,

     This is the first time I have ever blogged so take it easy if this looks bad. I have never been interested in blogging, but in this new class I have for marks so I guess I am going to give it a try. I am really looking forward to this class because it is going to teach us about hacking. I am looking forward to it because I think it is interesting to see how people can hack into unsecured places, like the Sony network for example. I also want to learn how to make my network safer. At my job I would like to try some of these new techniques I learn to make sure we have a safe network. I also am looking forward to using the VM's we had to make because I like using VMware!! That is all for today more soon thou.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment